In this week’s episode, we sit with Indiana Gregg, an entrepreneur in the Tech and Creative industries, and the founder of the Wedo app. She talks about the need for the tech industry to grow a conscience and why she is taking a step toward change with the launch of the Wedo app in the coming weeks. Indiana Gregg is passionate about socially conscious tech, society, social issues, and change-making.
GET WEDO TODAY!
- Digital Media and the Remote Workforce
- Female-founded Wedo Smashes Glass Ceiling With $3 Million Raised
- Various Entrepreneurs From Around The World Tell Stories Behind Their Success & Accomplishments
- Women Leading The Finance Industry: Indiana Gregg of ‘Wedo’ On The 5 Things You Should Do To Increase Your Financial Literacy
- Personal and Team Well-Being