My Wedo card hasn’t arrived yet
We can only estimate how long your delivery will take, as we don’t provide tracking numbers for the card except if you ordered from Brazil. But we try to be as accurate as possible in our estimate.
We aim to get your new card to you in:
- 3 working days if you’re in Singapore
- 2–6 days if you’re in the UK
- Within 2 weeks if you’re in Europe, Australia, Canada Japan or Malaysia,
- Up to 3 weeks if you’re in the US or New Zealand. How long it takes depends on the country you live in, so check the delivery estimate.
- 3 working days in Brazil – for more accurate information, check your tracking code
To do this:
- Log in to your Wedo account
- Go to the Cards tab on the website, or the Account tab on the app
If you haven’t got your card after the date shown, here are some things you can do.
Double check the address
You can see the address next to the delivery estimate. Please check to make sure it’s right. If it’s not, you can first try to change your delivery address. If you can’t change your delivery address, get in touch with us so we can help you order a new card.
Wait a little longer
The delivery date you see in your Wise account is the best estimate we can give you. But sometimes it can take a little longer to arrive. Please wait a couple of extra days.
Order a new card
If you’ve already waited past our delivery estimate and the card hasn’t arrived, you can order a new one. Once you’ve ordered a new card, we’ll cancel the first one, so you won’t be able to use it if it arrives. To order a new card:
- Log in to your Wise account
- Open the Cards tab on the website, or the Account tab on the app
- Select Order a new card
- Confirm to cancel the old card
- Select Continue to place a new card order