What is a proof of payment?
A proof of payment can be a receipt (either a scan, a photo or a PDF) or a screenshot from your online bank, clearly showing the following:
- Your details: We need to see your name and account number, and your bank’s name
- Our details, or our partner bank’s details: Wedo Ltd and our account number
- Date: When the transfer was initiated
- Amount: The amount that you sent to us
- Currency: The currency in which your money was sent to us
- Reference: The reference you added to your transfer
We don’t always need proof when you make a transfer. If we do, we’ll ask you to upload it.
If you aren’t able to fit all of this information into one image, you can take 2 screenshots. They both need to show your bank account number to confirm the information is for the same account.
Proof of payment in Australia and New Zealand
If your bank is in Australia or New Zealand, we need more than just a screenshot of your online banking. We’ll also need a recent bank statement showing your name, date of issue, and bank details.
You can also just send us the bank statement, and not the online banking screenshot, if it shows all the details listed above.